The idea for our ArtTables evolved from the modern need for compact living and the love of beautiful objects with a real life purpose to populate our living spaces.
We launched our ArtTables at the London Design Fair in 2019 and they were included in a list of top ten products from the London and Paris design fairs by The Evening Standard. Since then bespoke collections have been sold in Selfridges and by Mr Porter.
Our ArtTables are made to order in limited numbers in our East London workshop. Current lead time is approximately 4-6 weeks. Occasionally we hold some stock and we do schedule in extra production runs. So please contact us directly if you are looking to get your table sooner and we will see what we can do.
- Our unique leg design easily folds into the back of the table, where the net is also stored.
- This product is not a toy and is not suitable for young children.
- Each table is made from birch plywood with acrylic and stainless steel details.
- The net is bonded both sides with a black laminate.
- Weight: 13kg
- When erected as table the size is: length: 1400mm / width: 740mm / height: 740mm
- When mounted on wall the size is: length: 1400mm / width: 740mm / depth: 60mm
Customisation and limited edition artist collections
The table tops are also fully customisable with your own designs. From time to time we launch limited edition artist collaboration collections. Please get in touch to find out more.
Shipping & Returns
- All prices listed for our ArtTables excludes delivery.
- If shipping costs are currently not available for your country please contact us so we can deal with your purchase directly.
- Read more about Delivery & Returns and Terms & Conditions.